Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Panniers

I have a new set of Panniers, well used but new to me, as you can see they roll up when not in use and open and alot of room when you need them. Also I have a new flag. I really like my bags only paid $20.00 bucks at the used sports shop on Century Drive in Bend Or.
The Bent Heads of Bend have our first meet and greet this Saturday just down the road at a coffee house.
my mom no longer can ride since she had surgery on her foot yesterday to remove some bone spurs and other stuff, but next summer she will be ready to ride. So I am on my own till she can ride again since noone in my family rides but me.. Which means I wont ride so much but I will get some miles in.like to hit 500 before snow falls. I am at 245miles now,

No comments:

Post a Comment